Baramulla, Nov 24 : Five Shops were completely gutted in a fire accident at Tanga Complex Near Bus Stand Baramulla.The cause of the fire is believed to be short circuit.
Reports reaching Kashmir News Apex-(KNA) said that fire fighters, locals Of Old Town, SHO Baramulla, 46RR rushed to the spot and the flames were doused after hard efforts.
Fire and emergency department officials said the cause of fire as per the preliminary investigation was electric short circuit. The fire incident has inflicted losses worth lakhs of rupees.
People Of Baramulla urged district authorities to compensate the affected Shop Owners on priority.